Roycefield Swim Club is now offering water aerobics. Classes will be Monday & Friday Mornings from 9:15am to 10:15am. To sign up please click on the “Get Tickets” button for the day you would like to register.
- There is currently a limit of 20 participants per class
- Participants both Members & Non-Members MUST be registered and paid for ahead of time (We cannot collect cash at the gate).
- Class registration is open and tickets are available first come first serve.
- You may pay via Credit Card or PayPal. (Sorry no Venmo, Cash, or Check).
MEMBERS: $5 per class
NON-MEMBERS: $10 per class
All Members and Non-Members are required to sign Roycefield Swim Club’s COVID-19 Waiver. The waiver is valid for the entire 2020 season and only needs to be completed once. If we already have your waiver on file it is NOT necessary to re-sign the waiver.
NON-MEMBERS: Please sign the Aqua Ex COVID-19 Waiver: https://forms.gle/JJGqX9yuV6QQswRs5
For more information on Roycefield’s COVID-19 Guidelines/Policies/Procedures please visit https://roycefield.org/covid19
Roycefield Swim Club will NOT be providing chairs to participants. If you would like to keep your belongings on a chair please feel free to bring your own.
Changing/Showering in the bathrooms is NOT currently permitted at RSC. Please come dressed in your swimsuit and leave in your swimsuit.
Foot coverings MUST be worn in the bathrooms at all times.
Masks are NOT permitted in the pool, however are encouraged when entering and exiting the facility, and in the bathrooms.
Pool Toys, Noodles, Equipment cannot be provided at this time.
For more information related to COVID-19 please email email@example.com.
For questions related to the Aqua Ex program please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will not be given for “NO SHOWS”. If you register for a class and do not attend a refund will not be given.
- If the class is cancelled due to inclement weather, refunds will be given.
- If the pool needs to close for any reason including but not limited to an electrical storm, health related incident, or mandatory maintenance, refunds will be given.
- If you know that you can no longer attend the class on a day that you registered for, you may submit a refund request to email@example.com. This request MUST be made at least 48 hours before your scheduled class, so that we can process the request and release the ticket for someone else to purchase.
- There will be NO SWAPPING TICKETS. The participants name MUST match the name on the ticket. (We must have accurate attendance for COVID19 contact tracing efforts).
Friday July 31, 2020
Monday August 3, 2020
Friday August 7, 2020
Monday August 10, 2020
Friday August 14, 2020
Monday August 17, 2020
Friday August 21, 2020
Monday August 24, 2020
Friday August 28, 2020
Monday August 31, 2020