Roycefield Swim Club is now offering water aerobics. Classes will be Wednesday Mornings from 9:15am to 10:15am. To sign up please click on the “Get Tickets” button for the day you would like to register.
- There is currently a limit of 30 participants per class
- Participants both Members & Non-Members MUST be registered and paid for ahead of time (We cannot collect cash at the gate).
- Class registration is open and tickets are available first come first serve.
- You may pay via Credit Card or PayPal. (Sorry no Venmo, Cash, or Check).
MEMBERS: $5 per class
NON-MEMBERS: $10 per class
Want to get all 6 sessions reserved and save $10?
MEMBERS: $20 prepaid 6 sessions COUPON CODE: aquamember2021
NON-MEMBERS: $50 prepaid 6 sessions COUPON CODE: aquanonmember2021
NOTE: For the discount to be applied ALL 6 sessions need to be in the “cart” at Checkout…. on the Checkout screen (where you enter your credit card information, you can apply the respective discount code to receive the credit). If for some reason the coupon code does NOT work for you or you run into issues… we can always apply the discount in the form of a “Partial Refund” after the fact. If you get stuck in this state please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and Greg Scillitani will be happy to assist/apply the discount on your behalf.
Roycefield Swim Club will NOT be providing chairs to participants. If you would like to keep your belongings on a chair please feel free to bring your own.
Changing/Showering in the bathrooms is NOT currently permitted at RSC. Please come dressed in your swimsuit and leave in your swimsuit.
Foot coverings MUST be worn in the bathrooms at all times.
Masks are NOT permitted in the pool, however are encouraged when entering and exiting the facility, and in the bathrooms.
Pool Toys, Noodles, Equipment cannot be provided at this time (you may bring your own).
For more information related to COVID-19 please email email@example.com.
For questions related to the Aqua Ex program please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will not be given for “NO SHOWS”. If you register for a class and do not attend a refund will not be given.
- If the class is cancelled due to inclement weather, refunds will be given.
- If the pool needs to close for any reason including but not limited to an electrical storm, health related incident, or mandatory maintenance, refunds will be given.
- If you know that you can no longer attend the class on a day that you registered for, you may submit a refund request to email@example.com. This request MUST be made at least 48 hours before your scheduled class, so that we can process the request and release the ticket for someone else to purchase.
- There will be NO SWAPPING TICKETS. The participants name MUST match the name on the ticket. (We must have accurate attendance for COVID19 contact tracing efforts).