Skip to content
- Beautiful fenced-in 8-lane, 25 yard, L-Shaped pool with diving area and slide
- Lap lanes in pool (pace clock upon request)
- Separate 25 x 25 ft. baby pool for non-toilet trained children, with 2 play fountains
- Separate locker rooms for men and women with hot showers, lockers, changing areas, and toilets
- Playing area for younger children with play set and sky fort
- Basketball court, volleyball/badminton court, and game area
- Picnic grove, with tables and gas barbeque grills
- Lawn chairs and umbrellas
- On-site parking lot. Club members agree to the following stipulations:
- Individuals using the Club facilities do so at their own risk. The Club will not be responsible for personal accidents or injury nor will responsibility be assumed for loss or damage to personal property.
- Club personnel may ask for identification at any time. Members are required to have identification with them on Club property.
- No particular area of the pool grounds may be reserved. Personal chairs, left at the pool, are to be stored behind the bathhouse. These chairs are subject to use by all members and guests and are not the responsibility of the Club.
- Members are personally responsible for replacing Club property which they or their guests have destroyed.
- Bicycles must be parked in the bike rack
- Cars must be parked in the parking lot. Please do not park in the loop. The loop is for pick-up, drop-offs, emergencies (including but not limited to ambulatory and fire services) and deliveries only. Anyone parked in the loop for more than 10 minutes will be asked to move their car.
- Handicapped parking is available. Please display appropriate DMV idenfitication
- Drive Slowly, 5 to 10 MPH maximum. Speeding in driveways tends to raise dust, offend picnickers, and injure patrons.