- Parties at Roycefield are a very popular benefit of pool membership.
- Any member wishing to bring more than 7 guests in one day is considered to be having a party.
- For a fee, members are welcome to reserve three tables in the back picnic area and one grill for parties.
- Please leave two picnic tables and one grill open for club members.
- All parties must be scheduled online (this page) at least 5 days in advance of the party’s start time.
- Members are REQUIRED to fill out the RSVP (sent via email after registration has been confirmed) prior to the party’s start time. (REQUIRED for Covid-19 contact tracing).
- Payment is required as part of reserving your party. (Please see refund policy for more details).
- If you wish to change the date/time of your party AFTER you reserve, the payment will be applied to that reservation so long as the change is made more than 48 hours in advance to the original party date.
- In case of inclement weather on your scheduled date, you can apply your payment to another date later in the season. If no satisfactory date is open, the payment will be fully refunded.
NOTE: FAILURE TO READ THIS WEBPAGE MAY RESULT IN PARTY CANCELLATION. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOLLOWED.
Please note: Party times and dates cannot be reserved until after the Pre-Season Opening Date.
Parties are held during one of two daily party slots:
|Regular Season||Regular Season 2|
|Time Slot 1||1:00-4:30pm||1:00-4:15pm|
|Time Slot 2||5:00-8:30pm||4:45-8:00pm|
- A party cannot be scheduled for any time the pool is having a Social Event such as Fourth of July, Labor Day, Teen Night, parties or any other time that may interrupt the normal operation of the club.
- Only one party may occur at the pool at a time
- Parties are scheduled to last up to 3 1/2 hours, guests staying beyond the allotted party time are subject to standard guest fees. See Guest Policy for details.
- There is a maximum of 50 non-RSC guests per party.
- Once the party is approved, you will be emailed an RSVP link. It is REQUIRED that all NON-RSC members be listed within the RSVP, this is for attendance and contact tracing efforts as part of our CPOPP.
- As a courtesy to all owners, hosts are responsible for their guests, and are required to clean up the picnic area upon completion of their party.
- There is no limit to the number of RSC members attending (and their RSVP is NOT required) but please note that only half of the back picnic area is reserved for parties.
|No. of Non-Member Guests||Regular Season Rate|
|Up to 30 Guests||$100.00|
|Up to 50 Guests||$125.00|
- The member hosting the party may arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time to prepare the area. The member hosing the party MUST remain at the pool for the whole party.
- The party area is defined as approximately half of the patio area at the back of the property. You may use THREE picnic tables; please leave two tables open for other club members. You may use ONE of the gas grills, order food to be delivered, or bring your own food.
- Please return the party area to the condition it was when you arrived and vacate the area within 15 minutes of completion of the party. If any of your guests choose to stay at RSC after your party is over, the customary guest rules apply. They include being accompanied by a member in addition to paying the applicable guest fees.
- PLEASE REVIEW THESE GENERAL ROYCEFIELD SWIM CLUB RULES WITH YOUR GUESTS PRIOR TO THE PARTY.
- Parents/guardians/babysitters are expected to watch their children (or you as the host).
- Adults are reminded to please drink responsibly
- GLASS IS NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES
- WALK at all times, running is prohibited.
- Deep water testing is mandatory for use of the diving well and will be performed within the first hour of each party.
- All children using the main pool must be potty trained. Swim diapers are not permitted in the main pool.
- All persons using the slide must be at least 48″. Only one person is permitted on the slide at at time.
- Only one person is permitted on the diving board at a time. Only forward jumps are permitted.
- A person in the dive well must be at the wall before another can dive or jump off the diving board.
- The volleyball court is for playing volleyball. Do not dig in the sand, it is not a sandbox.
- Children are only allowed to wear Cost Guard approved life vests in the pool.
Booking a Party…
To book a party please visit our Party Booking Registration System: https://roycefieldswimclub.setmore.com
Once your registration has been received… we will email you an RSVP link. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to maintain a clean pool area for everyone, food of any kind is only to be consumed at the picnic tables in the font, back and side picnic areas. NO FOOD including candy and chips is allowed on the concrete pool deck area, in the baby pool area or in the grassy areas adjacent to the pool deck.
- Picnic tables cannot be reserved and must be shared. Please treat the picnic areas as your own, being considerate of others, and clean your area when you are done eating.
- Children are NOT allowed to stand on top of the picnic tables as they are used for eating!
- Drinks are allowed on the grassy area.
- Glass containers are not allowed outside of coolers at anytime! Beverages in a glass container must be consumed from a plastic or paper cup. Whenever possible, please bring plastic bottles to the pool ~ broken glass is a hazard to everyone!
Owners are welcome to utilize the propane grills in the back picnic area for grilling. Grilling utensils are available from the office and propane is provided. Please treat the grills as your own. When you are finished using the grill, you must clean off all cooking surfaces, wipe down the grates, turn of the gas, and clean and return utensils to the office. Grills must be shared, and cannot be reserved unless for use at a scheduled party.
If a propane tank runs out during your use, you must inform the Pool Manager on duty so it can be properly replaced and refilled. If you require assistance with using a grill, please see the Pool Manager on duty.
Party Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the party.
- If there is a weather related event that forces the pool to close, you may reschedule your party for another date later in the season. If no satisfactory date is open, the payment will be fully refunded.