THERE WILL BE NO PRIVATE PARTIES FOR THE 2020 SEASON DUE TO COVID19
- Parties at Roycefield are a very popular benefit of pool membership.
- Any member wishing to bring more than 7 guests in one day is considered to be having a party.
- For a fee, members are welcome to reserve three tables in the back picnic area and one grill for parties.
- Please leave two picnic tables and one grill open for club members.
- All parties must be scheduled at the pool by the Pool Manager at least 24 hours in advance of the party’s start time.
Please note: Party times and dates cannot be reserved until after the Pre-Season Opening Date.
Parties are held during one of two daily party slots:
|Pre-Season (Weekends ONLY)||Regular Season|
|Time Slot 1||1:00-3:30pm||1:00-4:30pm|
|Time Slot 2||4:00-6:30pm||5:00-8:30pm|
- A party cannot be scheduled for any time the pool is having a Social Event such as Fourth of July, Labor Day, Teen Night, parties or any other time that may interrupt the normal operation of the club.
- Only one party may occur at the pool at a time
- Parties are scheduled to last up to 3 1/2 hours ( 2 1/2 hrs. pre-season), guests staying beyond the allotted party time are subject to standard guest fees. See Guest Policy for details.
- There is a maximum of 50 non-RSC guests per party.
- Once the party is approved by the Pool Manager, it will appear on the Calendar posted at the club.
- As a courtesy to all owners, hosts are responsible for their guests, and are required to clean up the picnic area upon completion of their party.
- There is no limit to the number of RSC members attending but please not that only half of the back picnic area is reserved for parties.
|No. of Non-Member Guests||Pre-Season Rate||Regular Season Rate|
|Up to 30 Guests||$60.00||$70.00|
|Up to 50 Guests||$120.00||$125.00|
- In order to maintain a clean pool area for everyone, food of any kind is only to be consumed at the picnic tables in the font, back and side picnic areas. NO FOOD including candy and chips is allowed on the concrete pool deck area, in the baby pool area or in the grassy areas adjacent to the pool deck.
- Picnic tables cannot be reserved and must be shared. Please treat the picnic areas as your own, being considerate of others, and clean your area when you are done eating.
- Children are NOT allowed to stand on top of the picnic tables as they are used for eating!
- Drinks are allowed on the grassy area.
- Glass containers are not allowed outside of coolers at anytime! Beverages in a glass container must be consumed from a plastic or paper cup. Whenever possible, please bring plastic bottles to the pool ~ broken glass is a hazard to everyone!
Owners are welcome to utilize the propane grills in the back picnic area for grilling. Grilling utensils are available from the office and propane is provided. Please treat the grills as your own. When you are finished using the grill, you must clean off all cooking surfaces, wipe down the grates, turn of the gas, and clean and return utensils to the office. Grills must be shared, and cannot be reserved unless for use at a scheduled party.
If a propane tank runs out during your use, you must inform the Pool Manager on duty so it can be properly replaced and refilled. If you require assistance with using a grill, please see the Pool Manager on duty.